May 11, 2015

WWE Rosebud!!!

 It finally happened, my dream came true!! Well partially, I got a chance to work for WWE. As a Rosebud for Adam Rose, I got a chance to see how WWE works and experience performing live. Ok so I only walked to ringside and danced around but it was the greatest moment of my life. Of course I would love to do more but if thats all I get to do with WWE at least I can say I worked for WWE. And that is a dream I never thought would happen.
  But now that I had a taste for WWE I want it more than ever before. That far fetched dream that everyone thought I was crazy for having seems so reachable now. On that note keep your eyes open for me. I might be background or I might be main event. No matter what you will see me there again!!! #Determined


No comments:

Post a Comment