June 24, 2013

New Workout

Hey guys,

So you know I'm trying new workouts. I just bought new Groupon for kickboxing classes. I can't wait to try it out.These are at Amerikick. I'm not sure if they will be the same as the ones I'm doing at the MMA school. But I'm still excited.

I also got my co-worker at Retro, Andrew, to write me up a workout for me. I haven't had a chance to do it yet. He said to do it once a week. He seems really excited about working out so I'm def trying to make him my new workout buddy.

I love doing tag team workouts with Latasha. When we skype and do the same On Demand workout at the same time. lol We might not be n the same state but we are in the same state of mind. Workout Mode.
She keeps me motivated and I hope I keep her just as motivated. We have the same dreams and goals in mind. So its good we have each other to push ourselves in the right direction.
Love that girl.

Let me know what workouts you are doing and what is keeping you motivated.


1 comment: