August 28, 2013

Zip-lining!!!!

Check another one off my bucket list!  This past weekend I went zip-lining!

I went zip lining with my amazing bf and a few friends. We went to Skytop adventure lodge. I got it on Living Social for $40 for 2 people. Which is an awesome deal because most places are like $100. But even without the coupon it was still $40 for 1 person.
The place was so nice. Great scenery . Trees, lake, mountain... just great views all over.  We teamed up with another group that made it even more fun. There were really nice and just made it better. We had a cool guide named Kevin.
Lets just say I'm kind of afraid of heights. But I got threw it with the help of my amazing boyfriend Patrick.  Some of the obstacles were hard for me cause I'm short and my legs just barely reached. But Pat was ahead of me telling me how I can do it. And being right there when I needed a hand to get to the next base. Of course him going ahead of me didn't help when he would walk across the bridges making them wobble all over the place lol. But even with that making it a bigger challenge I still got through it. And it was freaking fun!!!!!!  I highly encourage everyone to try zip lining as soon as possible. I can't wait to do it again.  I do want to try another place where we do more zip lining and less obstacles.


The next day we all went to Camel Beach water park. It was alot of fun. The water sides were so fast and almost roller coaster like.  And if you guys know me, of course I got sick. Yup. I didn't throw up but I kind of wish I did. All the rides got me a little dizzy but I think the one that hit me the most was I think called the Viper. It was the red slide that is a tunnel tube where it is pitch black and alot of turns. When I got to the bottom, I couldn't stand up. I was falling before I even could brace myself to get up. Then we did the ski lift. Again I am scared of heights and was freaking out the whole way up the mountain.  But then again he was my hero, Patrick to save the day. Holding my hand and making me feel safe. I thought the way down would be worse but I was focusing on him and the great view I was witnessing. And enjoying the fact I got to experience it with him.

I had a great weekend and I hope you guys did too!

ZIPP.. ZIPPPP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment