July 1, 2011

My 1st Blog!!!

Ok people you asked for it. So here it is... My 1st Blog!  NO I'm not really sure what to write in these blogs. So I guess I'll start this 1st blog to tell you a little about myself.

Well growing up my sister & I watched wrestling.  Our Dad always watched it so it was just something we did while switching back and forth from Saved by the Bell and other awesome shows like that.  I guess it was around the "new era" well maybe right before that, is when we really got into it.  I watched WWE (then WWF) when my sister WWE & WCW.  I would watch some smaller feds on tv like NWA-Wildside, CZW, etc.  But from some reason I never watched ECW.  I always seemed to miss it. When I did catch it, it was the same spot every time: Spike Dudley's gf getting knocked out.  Anyway I got more into wrestling as my sister kinda faded out.  Then 1 day I saw The Unreal Story of Pro Wrestling.  This is it. This is the where I said I am going to be a Pro Wrestler.*  In this documentary it had Fabulous Moolah had a school.  So I went online right away to find. And I didn't.  But I did find a few schools. JAPW got back to me, well one of the students did.  I was still in high school, no license, no car, no job. How was I (living in Philly) going to get to Bayonne, NJ?  But I found a way.  I loved wrestling. I always knew I was going to be famous and now I knew how.  I even did a little backyard wrestling Shh don't tell anyone.

So it’s been 10 years since I started wrestling. The 1st 4 went a little slow. There weren't as many girl wrestlers then and the girls that were wrestling all lived far away.  I 1st went by the name "Fever" If you don't know this about me I get very motion sick.  Even when I wrestle.  So I figured if I puked in the ring during my match it mad scene with my name lol.

So I am acting. Always wanted to be an actress but never thought I could learn lines. Oh wait I still can't lol. I mostly do extra work and some small indy films. But I'm still acting.  I always wanted to die in a horror movie.*  And I did! But now I want it to be more a bloody gory death. I'm into showing what I got inless it’s for my man but I would totally go nude for a horror movie.  It might happen so keep watching all my movies... pervs.

I'm trying to do stand up comedy.*  My whole life I have been told I was a funny person.  That and I should be a video game character.*  Well an ex b/f always wanted to do stand up.  I always watched it. Staying up late after SNL to watch it. I always liked it. Never wanted to do it.  Well he did.  We went around while he made jokes and did some open mics. I was being told I should try it.  I know I'm funny but I'm more let’s point and laugh at her funny.  Not stand up funny.  But 1 night I was broke and you had to pay to get in inless you were on the show. So that did it I went on stage.  I didn't know what to do so I just did a promo with wrestling character (which is just me to the extreme) and people laughed. I thought it was more she is so bad I can't help to laugh. But people said I had potentional. So now I'm hooked.  I'm trying to do it for real now.  Not really trying to be some big stand up comedian like Seinfeld (even though it would be nice). But I am really trying to learn the act of stand up comedy.  Going to open mics, workshops with other comedians, taking tons of advice. It’s so much fun.  The best jokes are the ones that don't sound like a joke. (like the best heels don't know they are heels)

So that my "Professional" life.  I've dated guys in and out of the wrestling business.  But it finally happened. I found him.  The one that makes me truly happy.  I've dated some good guys and some NOT so good guys.  But this guy is the 1st MAN I have ever dated.  And no I don't call him a man cause of his age. He is a real MAN. He puts me 1st. He loves his kid. And is just an all around good person.  He is so smart. He never makes me feel stupid.  He treats me so good. Always makes me laugh.  I love just listening to him talk (and he is a talker.) He makes me want to better myself.  He gets me to read.  Yeah I'm not a reader. But since I've been with him I have read more books then I've read my whole life combined.  He knows what I want in life and makes me feel like I can get it. Any dream I have he tells me that I can do it.  Sometimes I think just cause he is a personal trainer that he is just a good motivator. But he really believes in me. ( I don't know why he does) But it’s nice to have that someone believe in you.  Well anyway we live together now. Its so awesome.  I’m like little Suezy home maker.  And I’m kinda like a stepmom.  Weird right? I think it is. I never wanted to date a guy with a kid for the fact I would get attached to the kid.  Plus I’m not ready to be “Mommy.” I have so much in my life I want to do.  But its different this kid is older so no diapers. Plus he is just freakin awesome. He is so smart and funny, just like his dad.  I wish I could take credit for him.  So yeah Stepmom roll.  I don’t really feel like stepmom-ish more like his friend. If anything a cool aunt? Whatever I am I truly love him.  He is take this world by strom. Watch out world here he comes.

I have 2 dogs.  I’m so NOT a dog person.  Even an animal person.  And now I cuddle up next to them in bed.  So weird I used to run to wash my hands after a dog would come near me.

I love Coca-Cola!  I drink it all day.  I’m not kidding.  I have Coke all over my house.  Buy me a coke!  So I went to World of Coke in GA with my man. It was awesome.  Drank coke products from all over the world.  I have coke shirts, pjs, belt buckles, hats, but I need much more.  Buy me coke stuff.

Ok I don’t know whatelse to say in this 1st blog.  I don’t know how often I’ll being doing these blogs. So keep checking back.


Everything with * near it is for my bucketlist. Everyone should have one. 
A goal is a dream with a deadline.
www.bucketlist.org/list/Roxie


Thanks
~Roxie

1 comment: